TRANSLATE THIS BLOG

Translate this page from Indonesian to the following language!

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Widget edited by Anang

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

No Words

What can I do?
When you come to me
When you face me deeply
When you smile in me
I’m trembled with no words
      What can I say?
      When I try calling you
      When I close into you
      When I’m waiting for you
      You give the smile with no words
What can I do?
When you’re becoming
Sweeter than my dreams
What can I say?
When I let myself
Loving you with no words
      What can I do with no words?
      That’s the way I love you
      That’s the way I miss you
      That’s the way I keep you
      Keeping you as my future
      I keep my future with no words

No comments:

Post a Comment