TRANSLATE THIS BLOG

Translate this page from Indonesian to the following language!

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Widget edited by Anang

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I'm Nobody



Falling to darkness
Crying for thy sin
Spectre feels staring
My lonely weeping
Clouds are gathering
For nobody and me
I'm nobody

I don't... I won't...
But I can't...
Waiting my sweetest
Sitting with her knife
Then blinking with nothing
And the knife's still smiling
For nobody and me
I'm nobody

Fire feels cold
And water gives thirst
Immortal instrument's still crying
For nobody and me
I'm nobody

Me, myself, and I
Singing the blues
For the sadness
For the loneliness
For the senselessness
Where I lie onto the thorn
Holding thy grey memories
For nobody and me
I'm nobody




Jangan lupa komentar membangunnya ya~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment